Why did I choose my major?

 When I was little, I always wanted to be an engineer, I really liked mathematics and it wasn't complex for me, but when I went to high school my life changed completely, suddenly mathematics wasn't easy; I didn't understand what the teacher was explaining to me, but I began to like biology, I went through many careers that I wanted to study, zoology, veterinary science, botany, biology teacher, forensic doctor, and at the same time I began to dance; I didn't quite understand how to move, but I really liked being on stage, learning something new every Saturday of classes, learning that there are many ways to move and over the years I said yes! I want to study dance, before entering the university, leaving high school I gave myself a break, to be able to travel and continue learning about my movement and to know if I really wanted this; I didn't doubt it at any time, every day I fell more in love with dance, each experience, each class, each presentation, made me confirm that I wanted this, and here I'm, I still can't believe it, studying dance at the university, this time It has been great, continuing to learn more and more, I can't deny that if there are days that it is difficult for me, there are times that I doubt it, that it is difficult for me but it is part of learning and I want to continue doing it! 






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares