My Favorite Piece of Technology

 My favorite technological piece if in doubt is my laptop, I bought it during the pandemic process, since I didn't have any tools to study properly online, I was in my last year of high school and I also had ballet classes and rehearsals with the company by zoom, so my mom gave me a laptop with the 10% withdrawal.

I love my laptop very much, I like to study, draw, create, watch videos, read articles or listen to music on it. Something special about the laptop is that it can also be used as a tablet, so everything is very comfortable and simple for me. Of course, I don't use it for many hours a day, usually when I get home I use it for an hour at night, to study, read the news or listen to music while I pack my bag for the next day.

I highly recommend using a laptop, it is comfortable, practical and easy for many situations. One of the best technological creations. 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares