A concert I went to

 Hello everyone, on this occasion I want to tell you about the first concert I went to in my life. It was October of last year at the Nescafe theater.

It was an incredible feeling, it was the first time I attended a concert and my favorite singer Silvana Estrada, she is a Mexican singer of popular rhythms but for her concert she made her most contemporary songs with various mixes and her incredible voice.

She sings wonderfully and her personality is incredible, the feeling at the concert was as if we were at a bonfire among friends, she was very loving when expressing herself and funny with her mistakes on stage that she noticed.

 It really was a very nice experience, I enjoyed it a lot, going to the concert was my birthday gift from my boyfriend and sharing that moment with him by my side and with her on stage has been the best experience of my life.


I will truly treasure this concert for the rest of my life and I hope to see Silvana soon.

Comentarios

Entradas populares