My dream job

 What would be my dream job? Let me tell you that it wouldn't be just one, my dream work life is made up of many goals.

I'm currently studying a dance degree at university, because a little me of 15 year old fell in love with movement and art, I couldn't stop moving all day, I wanted to learn, I wanted to improve, I wanted to make art, do with my body expressions of beauty. and that's why I'm studying because for my future I want to be part of a great company, with an important name like the Chilean national ballet (BANCH) spiral, netherland dance theater (NDC) or Herve Koubi's company.


For my career, my job dream is to dance all day, have rehearsals in the mornings as a dancer for a company, in the afternoons give classes in dance schools or universities and at nights and weekends, have presentations in wonderful theaters.


I know that it may be a lot to ask, but it isn´t impossible, to dance all day and have a good remuneration depending on the activities in which work. Travel a lot and have tours, get to know Europe, North America, the Middle East, Latin America.


To achieve it I only need perseverance and not lose the goal, not stop looking and with hard work, effort and dedication I know I can achieve it. This dream is still far from my reality but I will fight whatever is necessary to achieve it.



Comentarios

Entradas populares