One country that I would like to visit

Hello everyone!

One country that i like to visit is Italy. Because it always been interested in it´s culture, landscape and food. I know that Italy is a country located on the European continent, it is shaped like a boot and its beaches are in the Mediterranean sea, pasta was a created there, the creadle of Roman civilization and the arts of the renaissance.

 If I could travel to Italy I would like to eat a lot of pasta, pizza, pesto, olives, cheese, sausages. I would also like to visit Rome and Tuscany,read a book, ride a bike through the vineyards and relax and unwind like never before in my life. I would like to go there on a trip, live for a while in the country, maybe six months, to be able to Get to know the culture, monuments, people well and perhaps make great friends. live a very similar experience as in movies like; eat, pray and love or call me by your name. have a dream trip where I can meet myself.

Greetings.



Comentarios

Entradas populares